Something not right? No problem. Let us know and we’ll get it straightened out. Here at Bebe Luv, we make returns simple.
1) You have 30 days to return your Bebe Luv purchase from the date you received your item(s).
2) All returns must be in new condition with all tags attached and unused.
Please note, while we’d love to take back “gently used” goods, we can’t. There are plenty of places to find a good home for them, though!
3) Contact our Customer Service team about your return. In your correspondence, please make sure to include the:
- First and Last Name of the Purchaser
- Reason for Return
- Order Number (This can be found in your Bebe Luv account or original order confirmation email!)
- What item(s) are being returned
5) Finally, please send your return to us using a trackable mailing method (such as UPS, FedEx, etc.). Please note that we are not responsible for goods that get lost in transit if a trackable method is not used! Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If approved, then your return will be processed within 3-5 business days.
* The price of return shipping is the full responsibility of the customer.
**Please note that all items purchased on sale are considered Final Sale and can not be returned or exchanged.
Bebe Luv products are rigorously tested to ensure that the products you trust meet stringent standards. Consequently, if a problem occurs with this Bebe Luv product (the "Product") and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Bebe Luv will, in its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty provided for herein applies only to and extends for one year from the original purchase date of the Product.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example). Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs void this warranty. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so please keep your receipt.
*Warranty must be selected during checkout for your order to qualify.